Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hit of the Party - Honey Chicken

One of the dishes of Israel that I took for the Christmas Around The World potluck was "Honey Chicken".  It is so good and incredibly easy.  It was a complete hit and I was asked several times for the recipe... in fact, when I went up to gather my things at the end of the party I found one of the women scraping the leftover sauce onto some white rice to take home!



HONEY CHICKEN

1 chicken, about 3 1/2 pounds, cut into 8 pieces
   OR 6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets

3/4 cup honey

1/4 cup soy sauce

1/4 cup olive oil

1 tablespoon garlic powder

1 teaspoon black pepper


Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.

Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in prepared pan.

In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and pepper and pour over chicken.

Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.