Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Painting a Christmas Ornament or Two

For this month's painting social with Team Red, White, and Blue we did Christmas ornaments.


I picked out a cute little owl and a Bethlehem star.


"Horsefeathers" is such a cute place to create.  They have about 8 shelves full of things to chose from.


I recently was admiring some Australian Aboriginal art, so I decided to give it a go on my star.


Himself observing...


Not having a stippler I had to make do with the back of a paint brush.  Next time I'll bring my own.


Love that color palette!


Now to work on the owl...


What had more paint...the owl or my fingers?


Detailing his eyes.


Almost done.



I love the way they came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.