Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Minnesota - 10,000 Lakes...10 Trillion Mosquitoes

It's been a beautiful year up in Minnesota.  Plenty of rain.


Isn't this corn crop beautiful?


You know how I am about pretty rocks...yet it is Himself out looking at this roadside rock pile.  

Oh, I had been out there.  For a few minutes...


Take a close look at the reflections in the rear view mirror.  See all those 'spots'?  Notice you can see wings on some of the 'spots'?


THIS is why I am grumpily sitting in the car and why Himself was back pretty quick.

There were clouds of them!

Oh. My. Goodness.

(BTW, Himself braved the mozzies long enough to get me some very beautiful rocks and an awesome old, old brick.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.