Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Clan Hanna Photos at the Farmer's Market


I've mentioned my photography club a few times; one of our activities is having a booth at the Downtown Farmer's Market in Clarksville every Saturday May through mid October.  Members who wish to set up their photos for sell and chat to those passing by about the club.

Labor Day Saturday was my turn...


I had been back from Minnesota for only two day, so it was a scramble to get ready.  I did a lot of fast matting so I'd have a variety available.


And here we are all set up.  It was a perfect day to be there.


My display.



Pretty good choices.


Since Himself was there to help, we could take turns looking around.  It was nice not to have to stay in one place all morning.


And being there early meant we definitely beat the crowds.



We didn't get any 'things' from the other vendors but we sure had fun with munchies!  LOL  Besides our lunch from a Mexican food truck we also had fresh baked tomato & basil scones, fruit hand pies, and Amish home-made ice cream.  
Plus I moved a few photos.

It was a fun morning.  I'm looking forward to next season when I'll be better prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.