Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Before And After: Hiding the AC Unit

I've had one yard project that just kept dragging on...never getting done.  It was to cover the ugly air conditioner unit.  I showed you a sneak peek a few weeks ago.


But you didn't see what I started with.

Bleh.


Here's my stash of 4x4 from Dad and the fence pickets from the ReStore.


Got the frame up - then it sat for a while.  Again.

I was finally DONE with it not being done.  A flurry of activity brought it to the point of your sneak peek.


Which looked good... waaaaay better than I started with but not yet 'done' enough.


NOW I'm done!

What do you think?



Linked at:
It really does work!



TDC Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.