Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Word 2016: Beautiful

It has been a quiet week; I’ve been knocked down with “The Crud”.  Except for an occasional burst of energy all I have done is to sit around and think.  This time I’ve been thinking about my plans for 2016.  I spent 2015 setting up the foundations on which I will build this year.

You might know that like many others I pick a ‘word for the year’ rather than to make ‘resolutions’.  This year my word is “Beautiful”... as in making a beautiful life.



Here is my 'manifesto' but how does one reach the goal? What is the plan? There has to be change to make a change... right?  I have come to the conclusion TIME is the hinge point.

I don't have TIME because there are too many undone things stealing my time. So this month is going to be my "make time" month - Feb is evening helping out by giving me an extra day of time!

There are a few things in my home that need to be taken care of.  Ironing and mending have definitely gotten ahead of me...    I will be blogging less but it will be more intentional. 

Feb is going to be interesting...  I am looking forward to it.




1 comment:

  1. Love your 2016 word and all the ways you plan to manifest it in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.