Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Get Organized: Kitchen Spice Shelf

This is kitchen week for my organizing project.  There was no problem deciding what was going to be worked on this week...


My spice shelf was a MESS!  Not so bad on the left side but that right side was getting on my nerves.


Every. Single. Thing. had to come out.

Bottles were refilled from the stash I keep in airtight containers downstairs where it is cool.  Notes were made of what I was out of (and bought the next day when I was out by the Amish bulk food store).  I whipped up some more of my personal blends that were low or gone.

Then Himself cleaned up the shelf area for me.


It didn't take long for me to get everything back in place.

MUCH better!



This week I'm linked up at two organizing challenges that happened sync up this week:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.