Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Well "Hello" December...



Wow... it's December...

How did that happen?  I can't possibly be done with November yet.

WOW!  It's December!!

Time to bring out the Christmas decorations.  Time for Christmas parties.  Time to write the Christmas cards.

Time to slow down and enjoy the Season.

Time for Christmas carols.  Time for Advent devotions.  Time for for thinking about that wee Baby and why He came.

Time to finish my home projects for the year.

Time to FINISH (yes... F-I-N-I-S-H) my decluttering.  Time to finish setting up my studio.  Time to get the yard closed for winter.

It's definitely going to be the "most wonderful time of the year".

Welcome December!!



2 comments:

  1. Christmas decors Balls are large this year. I presume they are fill in's for space in tree. Do you use the large ones you are showing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually an average size ornament... about 4 inches. I loved the look of the extreme close-up. On my tree in the house I don't use over-sized ornaments but outside I am.

      Delete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.