Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Travel Theme: Angles (FLW and FL Southern College)

When I hear the word "angles" my first thoughts always go to the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright.  In our travels if we are near a place with one of his homes, I try to make my way over to it.


On our trip to Florida I scored majorly.  I discovered Florida Southern College in Lakeland.

Oh my goodness!

There are 10 buildings and 2 'other structures' on the campus.  What a joy to wander around the grounds.  I took so many photos.  Here are some of the 'Wright Angles' I captured.


















Definitely on my 'go back to' list!!






http://wheresmybackpack.com/2015/09/11/travel-theme-angles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.