Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Strange Change

The other day Himself and I stopped at our favorite Amish farm stand to drop off a bunch of plastic bags and some egg cartons (country recycling!).  When I saw the fresh peaches and their wonderful herb bread I just had to get them.

As the girl was counting back my change, there was a noticeable 'thump' into my palm with the coins.  I looked and saw this Kennedy half dollar!  I was excited and show it to Himself.  The girl then asked if I wanted a two dollar bill for the rest of my change.

Well yeah!

She was smiling as she handed it to me, saying "We have a man that pays with these.  Almost everyone doesn't want them for their change.  They think they aren't real!"

Oh for Pete's sake!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.