Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bacon Quiche with a Different Type of Pastry

Are you tired of the same old pastry crust for your quiches?  I was... and didn't even realize it!

That is until I took a class at Whole Foods called "Amazing Bacon".  The Bacon Quiche had a wonderful flaky crust.




This recipe has you making mini quiches... which are great for a party, but not so great for feeding a husband and company.  So I doubled the dough recipe to make my standard 9X13 quiche.

It turned out SO good!







Tea Time Treats

1 comment:

  1. OMG (and I don't use those letters lightly!) I bet this tasted heavenly!
    Janie x
    PS thanks for entering it into Tea Time Treats Linky Party, you can find the round up here; http://hedgecombers.com/2015/09/29/tea-time-treats-round-up-sept-2015/

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.