Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Chalk Board Flock

A few years ago Sis gave me this darling bread/cutting board.  I love it... so much so that I won't use it as a cutting board.  You see, I am brutal to cutting boards as I slice - dice - hack away at the various things I prep for cooking.  And those slim little rooster legs wouldn't last long at all.


Then it occurred to me that it would make an absolutely darling chalk board!

LOVE it!

Then another cutting board caught my eye...  Every rooster needs a hen, right?


She looks good in black.

Now I just have to decide how to hang them...


Do I add super strong magnets to the back and put them on the fridge - black on black?


Perhaps I should mount them on the pantry door?

Or do you have an idea?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.