Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nashville Lawn and Garden Show 2015

Earlier in the month Himself and I made our annual visit to the Nashville Lawn and Garden show.  It was SO needed... only a few days earlier (opening day for them!) it had snowed 7 inches and we were once again trapped on our hill.

This year wasn't as interesting as other years, there were quite a few less garden displays and those there weren't as intricate.  One large section of the building was devoted to a 'wine party' with TN vineyards touting their wines.  Why?  

But there were still cool things to look at...


We both love this millstone fountain.


And what a fun idea of scattering in colored glass into a rock garden to make it a "pond".  I'll be using this idea.


A variation of a pergola.  And isn't that chair beautiful?


There were several small planting areas that I'm going to do my spin on in the yard.



Purple!  I want purple in my garden too.


My favorite shabby chic designer was back.  This year they featured the concrete 'fabric' drape planters.  It's an idea that seems easy enough.  I might give it a try.




So fun!

Several of the floral designers made fairy gardens.




Such cute little dish gardens!

Another favorite: the formal floral arrangements.







They are always so lovely.

Then we moved on to the commercial area.  A lot of the same stuff as in years past.

However, these painted stones made us smile...


Too cute!



Wouldn't this be fun covered in moss?


Himself waiting patiently while I shop.  


Ah Spring... I'm so glad you are back!



1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to a home and garden show in ages. So much inspiration everywhere. Love that millstone fountain.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.