Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Blue Ribbons, Red Ribbons

This year I was able to get some creative pieces together for the annual Extension Homemakers Regional Cultural Arts competition, a nine county event.  It is the qualifier to compete at the state convention in May.  

I am so pleased with how I did.  I entered 9 items and came out with 7 ribbons of first or second place.  The first place pieces will go up to Louisville in May.


Black and White Photography
"Storing Up Summer"


Jewelry - Beaded
Asymmetrical single strand, using new and vintage beads.


Jewelry - Mixed Media
"Boho Button Necklace"
Buttons, beads, and wire on a chain.


Photography - Color
"Bob White"


Drawing - Colored Pencil
"Carmen's Home"


Miscellaneous Class
"Old Rugged Cross"
Mixed Media art


Ceramics - Hand Formed
Small tray


1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.