Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lessons from Spring Cleaning #4: Post It!

It's happening much too often as I'm working on my spring cleaning.  Way too often...

You ask "What?"

The finding of something 'put away' in a not often used place, then promptly forgetting I ever put it there!  When I come upon it again I say to myself "OH! There you are!"  The biggest 'lost zone' is a cabinet on the backside of my kitchen cabinets.    It was in there I found my large Tupperware pieces and all my grilling pieces.


To solve this issue, I took photos of what is in this hidden space and posted it on the inside of one of my cabinet doors.  It reminds me every day they are back there.  I'm going to take some more photos of other hidden areas and post them too.

Hopefully this will keep me on-track!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I just bought something recently because I didn't find it in my regularly used cabinets. I also have a small cabinet that is under the kitchen peninsula and lo and behold -- there was the item I needed. I was trying to figure out how I would remember what's there -- love your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.