Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lessons from Spring Cleaning: #1 Magic Erasers

On the 1st I started my spring cleaning.  I do this in winter because when spring comes around I have better things to do than be inside cleaning!

I've written about our old, old waffle iron.  When we inherited it, there was years of cooked on oil baked into the surface.  Himself has scrubbed it many times with Dawn on a scrubbie sponge without much change in appearance.

Today I was working on some appliances with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pad and decided to have a go with it on the small appliances.  To my amazement, the gunk started coming off quickly.  Even the very worst areas had great improvement with just a few minutes of rubbing.


Here is the 'before and after'.  Incredible... yes?

Needless to say, all the rest of our 'stainless' steel and chrome items have gotten the Magic Sponge treatment.  It has me wondering what other things I can get clean with it.

Do you have any Magic Sponge tips to share?









http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/01/one-project-at-a-time-1615.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.