Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

State Fair: Oh Those Beautiful Quilts (Pt 2)

The quilt class was so wonderful I just had to show them separately.


Baby quilts and bench quilts.


A 'woven' quilt ("non traditional).


Lap quilts.


Crazy quilt.  I want to make one of these!


I think this was in the 'modern quilt' category.


Beautiful!  The gold stitching in the black areas just would not show up when photoed.


Postage stamp quilt.  There was sooooo much quilting in this one.  Really nice!


A special patchwork quilt.  It will be given to a disable veteran at the end of the fair.


Its border.

And my absolute favorite (and my 'viewer's choice' vote)...







I LOVE it!!! 

Quilts are one of our favorite areas to look through at the fair.  I'm sure you can see why.  Such huge talent!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.