Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Keeping Clutter In Check: Guest Room Storage

After a couple weeks off from organizing at Mary Organizes (she was working on areas I don't have in my home), it's now time to get busy again.  This week...the guest room.

I almost got to take this week off too since I had just redone the room and it is looking good.  But then I remembered I needed to get into my 'stash' of Operation Christmas Child goodies I store under the bed.

Time to see what I have... and what I need to get!


Not much to go thru.  I used up a lot of supplies last year.  It's time to start hoarding again!

But I know where I need to start now.

Are you going to do Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.