Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Passion!

A couple days ago Himself and I went for a walk along the road to our home.  There are 4 other houses in a third of a mile, then the cow pasture.

My objective of the walk was the delicious blackberries growing along the fence.

But I found something even better...


Passion fruit vines!!


They are such unique flowers.  


You can see the little passion fruit developing on this flower.


So beautiful!

There are several fruit already growing on this vine, and there is a vine across the road too.  When it cools off a bit I'm going to walk the fence line and see how many more I can find.

YUM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.