Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Knock It Off! An Anthropology Inspired Necklace

I love a lot of stuff at Anthropology…but those prices… oh my goodness!  What’s a girl to do? 

Why, make it herself of course!


Here’s my inspiration piece.  


And here’s my Anthro knock off!  It didn’t cost me a cent to make.  The scarf is a vintage Italian piece that was my grandmother’s.  The large pieces were brooches I already owned.  The chains came from my jewelry making stash. 

I can’t wait for a chance to wear it!




http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2014/03/flower-easter-egg-tree-a-spring-party.html 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I hate to tell you this but I like YOURS better!!! Love the colors!!! You never cease to amaze me with all the things you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.