Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Can't Touch This!

The other day Himself darted over to my computer area and grabbed my camera, then zoomed back into the living room.  Soon I heard him laughing.  When I asked him what was so funny, he said our resident blue jay was feeling full of himself.  

That was an understatement...


Jay Bird and Cresty squaring off over the sunflower seeds.  Jay Bird won the throw down this time!


"Oh yeah, you can't touch this!"


"This is it, for a winner... can't touch this"


"Move, slide your rump..."


"...just for a minute, let's all do the bump, bump, bump..."


"Yeah, you can't touch this!"


"You better get hype, boy, cause you know you can't touch this!"


"It's Hammer, go Hammer,... yo Hammer..."


"Get way outta here... you can't touch this!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.