Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Black and White in Color

On our last trip to MO, once again the snow came pouncing down to greet us.  We rather enjoy the white stuff but I've had several Missourians tell me they are quite tired of it.  It sure was better than what we left behind in TN.  Our area at home was hit with about 6 inches of sleet!  What a mess.  

The sunshine on the snow made such lovely contrasts, I just had capture a few.





OK, I now quite agree that it's time to leave off with the snow and start taking some outdoor flower photos now.

And on that note, there are daffodils blooming in my yard and tulip trees with flowers in Nashville.

Bye-bye winter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.