Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

My Artful Friday - 4 Jan 13

January is my “Be Creative Every Day” month and I’m having a good time with it. 
 
 
At Pixel Dust Art there was a challenge to illustrate our ‘word for 2013’.   I’m not limiting my ‘creative’ the making of arts and crafts, but spreading it thru all areas of my life.  I have created some fine meals this week, I’m creating organization in my studio makeover, and I’ve created a few nice photos too.
 
 
As my studio comes together I’m looking forward to being able to do more creative projects.  One artsy thing I have created with this drawing.  An art challenge at ‘Three Muses’ was to use circles.  This is my interpretation of a Navaho squash blossom necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.