Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boho Button Necklace

I’ve been stretching my ‘creative wings’ by taking part in a challenge to create something (art, craft, cooking, writing, etc) every day for the month of November.  So far, so good… tho my projects have been small and quick since we have had company. 
 
Last night they left and today we decided was going to be a ‘lazy day’.  At The CSI Project, this week’s challenge is to create something using buttons. 
 
 
So I got out my button jar and my tin of blue and green beads… and just had fun!  I like the way it turned out.  I have several outfits it will work well with.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.