Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Elements of Creativity

I’ve found another photo challenge blog at “52 Photos Project”.  My photography is another facet I want to explore and expand this year.  And challenges that take me out of my normal routine are a fantastic way to do just that.
 
 
The challenge for this last week was to photograph the items we use to create.  That gives me a lot of possibilities to choose from with all the different hobbies I do.  But since my hobby room is in the beginning stages of a total remodel (SO excited!) I decided that I would focus on cooking.  I love to cook: trying new recipes, changing up old recipes, taking culinary class. 
 
Himself requested a dinner of my stuffed green peppers.  That suited me as I had a few peppers from my garden, plus some we had picked up at an Amish farm. 
 
However, I had no hamburger left in the freezer.  But I did have a pound of ground lamb.  Alrighty then!  Let’s start cooking!  I added to the recipe some garlic and used brown rice to go with the lamb.
 
 
Success!  Himself declared it was the best stuffed peppers I’d ever made!
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How fortuitous that you only had ground lamb instead of hamburger. I'll bet they were delicious!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your prep photo. That's interesting, because I would never have considered lamb. I would probably have used wheat berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and welcome!
    I'm loving the elements you've shared here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yum. My mom used to make the best stuffed green peppers--bringing back good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.