Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Perfect Pretzel from Gus'

BEHOLD!  The perfect pretzel!!
One place I like to visit when I am in the downtown St. Louis area is Gus’ Pretzels.  They are fantastic.  It’s a family owned business (in its third generation) started in 1920 so they really know their stuff. 

They make the pretzels fresh daily. 

As you can see, the prices are fantastic too.  My favorite is the garlic and butter.  I’ve never gotten a sandwich there but Big J tells me they are quite good. 

You can buy them frozen too, then you can have them fresh and hot any time.

Me… I buy my hot and buttery pretzel in the shop and enjoy it immediately!   If you like pretzels, it is a great stop.  The shop is close to the Arsenal exit off I-55 in downtown St. Louis – near the brewery.

1 comment:

  1. love Gus', and have eaten them many times, but would you believe I've never been to their store? It's always closed when I'm in that area.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.