Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pirate Labor

The Pirates were looking to fatten their wallets a bit, so they asked if there were any jobs they could do for me.

Ummmm… YES!  There’s always something to do out here


Since it’s ‘yard month’ my first need was to get the sticks picked up out of the yard and the leaves raked from the driveway.  They did a great job of it.


I hope they didn’t think they were working on the chain gang!


There was always a bit of time for fun and clowning.

They had a pile of sticks like this under each tree.  This is destined to fuel a wiener roast.

And the three truckloads of leaves are the start of my leaf compost pile. 

What a great way to start my yard work.  They did a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.