Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Guttered!

After a storm, this is NOT what you want to see when you look out your window.  Uff-da!

 
And it didn’t look any better later from a different angle.  “Get new gutters” just moved itself right to the top of the priority list!

I’d never had to purchase gutters before, so I immediately was calling Dad to find to get the ends and outs of what I needed to do. 

 
Bids were gathered, contractor selected, and in just a short amount of time this van and trailer was in my driveway.  Pretty interesting operation…

 
This flat aluminum goes thru and comes out…

 

… as gutters.  As long of a gutter as you need.  No seams for stuff to get hung up on.

In just a couple hours I now had this… seamless, 6” gutters…

… with gutter guards.
Just what Dad recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.