Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Now I'll Never Roam Alone Again!



I get a kick out of the Travelocity “Roaming Gnome”. Especially this ad:


I know that “I’ve got to get out of here…” feeling!


I’ve always thought it was a hoot to have a “travel mascot” to take on trips. For a while I brought along my Beanie Baby dragon… but people kind of give you funny looks when you’re in your 40s and have a stuffed toy. (Kill joys!)

But WHO could give the stink-eye to the Roaming Gnome?

So I hit the Travelocity web site and sure enough – they have a web store! And in that web store was not one, but TWO sizes of Roaming Gnomes!! Score!

http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,TRAVELOCITY%7C1751%7Cmkt_main,00.html

After much consideration of packing space (we will not even get into ‘available space’ and my overpacking husband…) and airline weight restrictions, I decided to go with the 8” gnome. Travel size!

Gotta admit tho, that 18” one is calling my name really, really loud.

2 comments:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.